    Looks like the new Roxio product is x64 compatible. I don't see any
    reference to the drag to disk feature in this version. Can't see any
    reference to packet writing abilities.
    John Barnes, Oct 6, 2005

  2. John Barnes

    wes40oz Guest

    the latest version of nero works perfecty with x64 also... its generally
    free if you can snag a copy with your burner

    wes

    wes40oz, Oct 6, 2005

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    including INCD ?????

    John Barnes, Oct 6, 2005
  4. John Barnes

    Bob Guest

    Yes, Nero 6 that comes free with the burners does work quite well with XP 64
    and mates up with AnyDVD quite nicely.

    Bob, Oct 6, 2005