    edit, view, options, tools etc' at the top. i'd really like that font
    to be larger.

    help?
    buggerbuggerbugger, Apr 8, 2004

  2. buggerbuggerbugger

    Moz Champion Guest

    buggerbuggerbugger wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > How do I change the font size (i need a larger font!) on the default
    > mozilla text?
    >
    > For example, the compose email screen i'm using right now has 'file,
    > edit, view, options, tools etc' at the top. i'd really like that font
    > to be larger.
    >
    > help?

    A couple of ways to do that

    If you simply want the font to be larger, for easier reading

    Mozilla-->Preferencee-->Appearance-->Fonts
    and increase the size of the font/fonts
    monotext is the one you usually see in plain text forums

    This, as the preference infers, only applies to appearance, it only makes what you see bigger

    If you wish to actually send larger fonts
    Edit-->Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings--><name>-->Composition & Addressing
    (each account has its own) and select compose in HTML

    You will then be able to increase or decrease the font size

    this applies to HTML messages only when sending.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Apr 8, 2004