  1. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    Nowhere, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Nowhere

    Scraggy Guest

    Nowhere wrote:
    > Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    Yes.
    Works for me.
    --
    My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it.
    Whoever found them spends less than she does. -- Henny Youngman

    Scraggy, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Nowhere

    D. Best Guest

    works well, I like it ... always backup first though ...

    --
    - d. best -
    Exercise your mind, body & freedoms

    D. Best, Feb 21, 2005
  4. Nowhere

    Steve P Guest

    Steve P, Feb 21, 2005
  5. Nowhere

    bareill212 Guest

    "Steve P" <> wrote in message
    > Yes and so far so good!
    > http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm
    >
    > "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    Make sure you go the site that Steve P gave you as there is also a bogus
    site.

    bareill212, Feb 21, 2005
  6. Nowhere

    Plato Guest

    Nowhere wrote:

    > Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    It's very conservative which is one reason I like it.

    Plato, Feb 21, 2005
  7. Nowhere

    Maria Guest

    Nowhere wrote:

    > Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    I am using the following Reg Cleaners on many machines, of which # 1 is best in
    my opinion.
    It will find flaws others do not.

    1. JV16
    2. Registry First Aid
    3. Easy Cleaner
    4. Ultra Win Cleaner
    5. Registry Mechanic

    None is bad though, none has caused me any troubles sofar.
    Make sure though you backup your reg at all times; not all programs have this
    (manual or automatic) facility.

    Maria

    Maria, Feb 22, 2005
  8. Maria wrote:

    > Nowhere wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    > I am using the following Reg Cleaners on many machines, of which # 1 is
    > best in my opinion.
    > It will find flaws others do not.
    >

    > 1. JV16
    > 2. Registry First Aid
    > 3. Easy Cleaner
    > 4. Ultra Win Cleaner
    > 5. Registry Mechanic
    >
    > None is bad though, none has caused me any troubles sofar.
    > Make sure though you backup your reg at all times; not all programs have
    > this (manual or automatic) facility.

    Plain text only, please.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 22, 2005
  9. Nowhere

    Maria Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Maria wrote:
    >
    > > Nowhere wrote:
    > >
    > >> Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    > > I am using the following Reg Cleaners on many machines, of which # 1 is
    > > best in my opinion.
    > > It will find flaws others do not.
    > >

    > > 1. JV16
    > > 2. Registry First Aid
    > > 3. Easy Cleaner
    > > 4. Ultra Win Cleaner
    > > 5. Registry Mechanic
    > >
    > > None is bad though, none has caused me any troubles sofar.
    > > Make sure though you backup your reg at all times; not all programs have
    > > this (manual or automatic) facility.

    > Plain text only, please.

    What on earth do you mean? How much plainer do you want my text?
    Look at your own name!
    Maria

    Maria, Feb 22, 2005
  10. Maria wrote:
    > What on earth do you mean? How much plainer do you want my text?
    > Look at your own name!
    > Maria

    Below is pasted the source to your "plain text" message earlier. And my
    name *is* in plain text. Just because you're not familiar with accented
    letters doesn't make them HTML.

    Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:42:20 +0100
    From: Maria <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Easy Cleaner

    --------------0B791773F782BFCB99B51224

    Nowhere wrote:

    > Does anyone use it? Is it good?

    I am using the following Reg Cleaners on many machines, of which # 1 is
    best in
    my opinion.
    It will find flaws others do not.

    1. JV16
    2. Registry First Aid
    3. Easy Cleaner
    4. Ultra Win Cleaner
    5. Registry Mechanic

    None is bad though, none has caused me any troubles sofar.
    Make sure though you backup your reg at all times; not all programs have
    this
    (manual or automatic) facility.

    Maria

    --------------0B791773F782BFCB99B51224

    Nowhere wrote:

    # 1 is best in my opinion.
    <ol>
    <li>
    JV16</li>

    <li>
    Registry First Aid</li>

    <li>
    Easy Cleaner</li>

    <li>
    Ultra Win Cleaner</li>

    <li>
    Registry Mechanic</li>
    </ol>

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 22, 2005