Easy CD Creator

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Neil Touchet, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Neil Touchet

    Neil Touchet Guest

    Help!

    I've burned many CDs in the past few years. When I tried to burn audio CD
    today I got the following errors:

    T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
    T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
    T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed
    D0100: I/O error (05/2C/00) - Command error - commands not issued in
    sequence

    I suspect the culprit may be some new app since the last time I burned a CD,
    but where to start?

    I'm running Win 98SE and Adaptec Easy CD Creator V3.5. Before you say
    upgrade to the newest version,
    I tried that a while back and it hung my machine. I reinstalled the old
    version and it worked fine until today.

    Any ideas would be sincerely appreciated.
    Neil Touchet, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Neil Touchet

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.cdrom-guide.com/messages/56738.html

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:35:47 GMT, in
    <77sBb.7934$>
    Neil Touchet scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Neil Touchet

    M Mullen Guest

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 22:35:47 GMT, "Neil Touchet" <> wrote:
    (e-mail sent if a reply)

    |> Help!
    |>
    |> I've burned many CDs in the past few years. When I tried to burn audio CD
    |> today I got the following errors:
    |>
    |> T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
    |> T7303: TrackWriter error - Undefined or invalid parameter
    |> T7118: TrackWriter error - Command retry failed
    |> D0100: I/O error (05/2C/00) - Command error - commands not issued in
    |> sequence

    Are you multitasking in the background? When you burn a CD it's best just to
    walk away from your computer and let it do it's thing. Also watch your cache if
    it goes too low this can happen.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w