Easter 2005 - The Holy Shroud

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by gacrux, Mar 16, 2005.

  1. gacrux

    gacrux Guest

    Back from Africa, where I was a secular missionary in the Kayon
    Ghozi's leprosary (Burundi) because of health reasons, I wrote these
    lucky Flashes of mine, which got a resounding success ,on Turin's HOLY
    SHROUD.
    Prof. Harry Gove,which made the Holy Shroud date back to the
    middle-ages in 1988 by the method 14C, already in 1995, in the light
    on the latest scientific knowledge, realised that the dating was wrong
    ..
    The Mystery of the Holy Shroud print,which couldn't be made by men at
    all, must be correlated to the Mystery of the Resurrection of
    Jesus,Who was wrapped in the Holy Shroud after being buried and rose
    from the death in the Holy Shroud.
    The Faith we feel in our heart needn't any confirmation, but Turin's
    Holy Shroud becomes an unequivocal one, beyond our will.
    The end of my Flashes contains a twelve/thirteen lined brief
    synthesis of my life.

    Web site:
    www.lorenzocrescini.it/holyshroud
    personal e-mail for communications