    duel inline memory module ?

    Thanks
    Harv
    Harvey Haswood, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Harvey Haswood

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Visit a ram manu site, eg Crucial / Corsair etc a use their configurator.

    MrGrumpy, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Harvey Haswood

    Cub Guest

    > Is there a difference between P1 - P2 - P3 -P4 etc ?
    > Are they all called DIMMS
    > duel inline memory module ?
    >

    > Thanks
    > Harv

    yes and no
    Cub, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Harvey Haswood

    old jon Guest

    > Is there a difference between P1 - P2 - P3 -P4 etc ?
    > Are they all called DIMMS
    > duel inline memory module ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Harv

    Those numbers look like Intel processors to me, not memory modules. Memory
    modules can have quite a few different `names`. That`s why people need to
    know what type of RAM they have in they`re machine.
    best wishes..OJ
    old jon, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Harvey Haswood

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Harvey Haswood <> wrote in

    > Is there a difference between P1 - P2 - P3 -P4 etc ?
    > Are they all called DIMMS
    > duel inline memory module ?
    >

    > Thanks
    > Harv

    Get Everest Home Edition
    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?dlid=1&lang=en

    When you run it, Motherboard - SPD will give you the type and
    manufacturer of the RAM you already have installed.

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Harvey Haswood