    Oprah Did A Show On This
    Topic, It Really Works

    MAKE
    FAST MONEY WITH PAYPAL!!!
    World wide success
    Please Read
    on, this will change your life!!!!!

    Make
    15k in 30 Days!!!! Make 35K in 60 Days!!!

    As seen on
    Oprah and 20/20
    That's Right
    15,000
    dollars in your PayPal
    account - IT
    WAS PROVEN ON
    OPRAH, ON NATIONAL TV & IT S COMPLETELY
    LEGAL!!!
    10 Dollars,
    That's all it takes I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

    ·
    TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES
    HOW!
    ..
    Participants all over the world
    FIRST, PRINT THIS
    OUT TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EASIER!
    ·
    PAYPAL MAGIC!!!

    ..THIS WORKS!!! JUST TRY
    IT!!!

    This is a
    Money Scheme and Not, I repeat.. This is Not a
    Scam!!!
    You have most
    likely seen or heard about this on TV programs such as 20/20 and
    Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall Street
    Journal. If not, here it is revealed in step-by-step detail. This
    program is by
    no means new, however thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment
    is virtually ZERO!
    And the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it
    has EVER been! Below
    is the email sent to me:

    How to
    Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal.

    AS SEEN
    ON OPRAH!!

    I GUARANTEE YOU
    WILL NOT REGRET DOING THIS,
    YOU WILL WISH YOU
    HAD DONE THIS YEARS AGO!!
    PAYPAL VERIFIES
    THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT
    SCHEME IS
    100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS
    YEAR
    SEE THEIR NOTE
    BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY...
    THIS SCHEME MIGHT
    TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6,
    BUT IT IS 100%
    WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO
    QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM
    THAT
    TAKES LOTS OF
    YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY;
    THIS IS A
    NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU
    THOUSANDS
    OF DOLLARS VERY EASILY AND
    QUICKLY.

    From
    PayPal:
    "Dear
    Member, it has come to our attention that there is a PayPal scheme
    floating around at the
    moment you may have heard or seen the $6 scheme. You may have even
    taken part in it as
    well. We have been asked a lot of questions about this scheme the
    answer is yes it does
    work and yes it is safe to use providing you follow the rules it is
    legal and has made a
    big hit on the internet this year. If you would like to take part in
    this scheme or would
    like a bit more information then please see the attached file that was
    kindly donated to
    us. Thank you for using PayPal!"

    Making Money -
    This Really Works Keep in mind that everything stated below is 100%
    legal as stated by the
    U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).
    A little while
    back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
    came across an article
    that said you could make thousands of Dollars within weeks with an
    initial investment of
    only $6.
    It said that you
    have to send $1 to each of the following names on the list using
    Paypal. Now honestly,
    what is six dollars, especially out of a Paypal account. In exchange
    you will make
    thousands in the first month. You then place your own name and email
    address at the bottom
    of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    (There are thousands
    of newsgroups)No catch, that was it.
    So after thinking
    it over, and talking to a few people first, I then decided to give it a
    try. Please give
    it an honest effort,
    Remember, all
    you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of
    coffees with the
    opportunity of banking thousands of Dollars into your PayPal
    account!

    I sent out my
    measly $6 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within
    days, I started:
    getting $$.. I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH
    just kept coming in.
    In my first week, I made about $25 By the end of the second week I had
    made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over
    $15,060 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have
    made a total of just over $26,000 and it's still coming in rapidly.
    It's
    certainly worth $6 and 6 minutes to send it out. This program WORKS;
    all you have to do is
    try it, and waste some pocket hange. You could find six Dollars lying
    around the house.
    There is absolutely nothing you could lose. Make thousands in just few
    days or weeks, it
    all depends on how many posts of this letter you put in message boards
    or send as
    emails.

    Here's how
    it works: When you post 200 messages all over the internet, it is
    estimated that at least
    15 people will respond and send you $1 = $15. Those 15 will Post 200
    Posts each and 225 people send you $1 = $225. Those 225 people Post 200
    Posts each and 3,375 people send you $1 = $3,375. Those 3,375 post 200
    posts each and 759,375 people send you $1 = $759,375. At this point
    your
    name drops off the list, but so far you have received $813,615. Note:
    I'm
    not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grand, but lets say even
    1 person out of 200
    tries this program, you are still going to make 50,000 Dollars anywhere
    from 1 month to 6 months
    max!!!!!
    You can also copy
    this letter and email it to your friends and associates, it's a
    guarantee that some
    of them will be interested and gives it a go, the more you try the more
    you
    make.

    INSTRUCTIONS
    1. Send $1.00 to
    each of the six people on the list using PayPal. Below are the emails
    that you transfer
    the money into
    PayPal accounts
    to send 1 Dollars to:

    1)

    2)

    3)

    4)

    5)

    6)

    2.After sending
    the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can remove the name
    next to the #1 on the
    list and move the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3
    becomes #2, etc)
    Then place your name in the #6 position. Then save it.

    3. When you have
    completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to (Google,
    Yahoo,...) and type
    in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money Forum, Free
    money Forum, or anything along those lines that are
    forums) and start posting your copy of this message at least 200 times,
    to as many unique
    message boards as you can. The more times you post this at a unique
    board, the more money
    you will make. You then send emails with your message to as many people
    as you can.

    4. If you don't
    have a PayPal account you can copy the link below and follow the
    instructions. PayPal is a
    very useful way of transferring and more importantly receiving money.
    Sign up for PayPal
    at (paypal.com), just make sure that you use the same email address for
    your PayPal
    account and that you put in this list, that's how your payments are
    made.

    5. This program
    remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants. Please
    continue its success by carefully adhering to the
    instructions.

    6. This business
    is not solid and tangible. If you want to enforce your payments
    receiving and position in
    the mailing list you can use Queuing Up. The total cost is $4.00 until
    your email reaches
    the top of the mailing list. In the case of violating mailing list
    order Queuing Up will
    send a notice massage to your email address and to PayPal for cutting
    the unauthorized
    payments.

    7. Send $4.00 to
    PayPal account to add this service at your help.
    Then send confirming email to with your (name,
    your email, six PayPal accounts you had paid $1 into and there original
    number on the
    list, date of payment).

    8. This is
    perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 sec. 1302 & 1241
    of the Postal
    Lottery laws.

    9. You can keep a copy of this letter so you
    can use it a second time. Post it out again in six months; send each
    Dollar to the
    originally received addresses. It will work better the second time.
    Estimates are at
    40,000 to 80,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
    those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
    and this will
    work.

    10. Good luck, don't forget to
    follow the instructions correctly. We all do our
    checking!!!

    Note:
    this is the biggest growing internet money making scheme on the
    net.

    This is not SPAM. You agreed to receive ad messages from the list
    members when you
    joined Our Safelist. To be removed - You have to login and delete your
    safelist account.
    This is the only way to be removed! The login page can be found at:
    http://www.webtrafficmarketing.com

    This message was sent by 'shay_balas'

    , Aug 22, 2006

  2. Bill K Guest

    Surely, Roy, this would be my path to wealth and leisure? After all, it
    was on Oprah!
    --
    Webfoot

    Bill K, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Roy G Guest

    "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > Surely, Roy, this would be my path to wealth and leisure? After all, it
    > was on Oprah!
    > --
    > Webfoot

    Ok, Bill.

    Is Oprah still on, we haven't had to put up with her here for a long time.
    Perhaps she is only on Satellite, we don't have that and are not going to,
    more channels just equals more crap.

    You have a go at it, just don't bother sending anything to me.

    If you make $15K, I will be very happy for you.

    If you end up being $10 out of pocket, and banned from Paypal for life, I
    will try not to mock you too much.

    I will mock, but will try not to overdo it.

    Might not try very hard.

    Might not try at all.

    Might just take the piss.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > > Surely, Roy, this would be my path to wealth and leisure? After all, it
    > > was on Oprah!
    > > --
    > > Webfoot
    > >

    > Ok, Bill.
    >
    > Is Oprah still on, we haven't had to put up with her here for a long time.
    > Perhaps she is only on Satellite, we don't have that and are not going to,
    > more channels just equals more crap.
    >
    > You have a go at it, just don't bother sending anything to me.
    >
    > If you make $15K, I will be very happy for you.
    >
    > If you end up being $10 out of pocket, and banned from Paypal for life, I
    > will try not to mock you too much.
    >
    > I will mock, but will try not to overdo it.
    >
    > Might not try very hard.
    >
    > Might not try at all.
    >
    > Might just take the piss.
    >
    > Roy G

    If I subscribed to something like this I would deserve all the mockery
    you could dish out. I think instead I'll send all my personal
    information to the Nigerian princess who wants to transfer all her
    weatlth to my bank account. I guess because I'm such a good and
    trustworthy person.

    Yes, Oprah is on but I continue to be proud to say that I've never
    watched a complete episode. Last week when I was ill and out of my mind
    I watched part of an episode featuring prisoners who wanted sex change
    operations--paid for by the government, of course. I would have that
    that in prison that there would be those who would perform such an
    operation for free.
    --
    Bill in Lake Charles

    Bill K, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >Oprah Did A Show On This
    >Topic, It Really Works

    And, by god, I so hope that works too.

    Helen, Aug 22, 2006
  6. Stewy Guest

    In article <yEDGg.8879$>,
    "Roy G" <> wrote:

    > "Bill K" <> wrote in message
    > > Surely, Roy, this would be my path to wealth and leisure? After all, it
    > > was on Oprah!
    > > --
    > > Webfoot
    > >

    > Ok, Bill.
    >
    > Is Oprah still on, we haven't had to put up with her here for a long time.
    > Perhaps she is only on Satellite, we don't have that and are not going to,
    > more channels just equals more crap.
    >
    > You have a go at it, just don't bother sending anything to me.
    >
    > If you make $15K, I will be very happy for you.
    >
    > If you end up being $10 out of pocket, and banned from Paypal for life, I
    > will try not to mock you too much.
    >
    > I will mock, but will try not to overdo it.
    >
    > Might not try very hard.
    >
    > Might not try at all.
    >
    > Might just take the piss.

    Take my advice - start your own religion - you'll make a hunk of money,
    get funky groupies and be on the gravy train for life. (wish I'd
    realised this 30 years ago)

    Stewy, Aug 23, 2006