    Greg Guest

    I'm trying to blow through the MCSE in the next two weeks anyone have a
    pointer on the easiest design exam?
    Greg, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Greg

    Coen Guest

    I hread, it should be the AD exam.
    Coen

    Coen, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Thanks for the advice!!

    Greg, Jul 22, 2003
  4. Greg

    chris Guest

    70-220 (security) is the one i am going for, not for the
    ease of the exam (although i hear it is not too hard) but
    i am going for this test because microsoft has came out
    with a new MCSE:security cert which requires you to use
    this as your design exam.... look up on
    www.microsoft.com/traincert
    under MCSE for more info about this upgrade.it may not be
    easier but it is not harder and is a step up.

    chris, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Greg

    Marko Guest

    Having done 219,220,221 I would suggest 219 is the
    easiest. Others have agreed with me in the past, although
    220 is not as bad as 221.
    Marko, Jul 23, 2003