    Crow T Robot Guest

    Is there any word whether the TV version of the movie with the extra footage
    will be realeased on DVD anytime soon????

    Crow T Robot, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Crow T Robot

    TOM RICCI Guest

    Universal seems to have forgotten the money this film made them back in 1974,
    Would be great to fix the print, restore the sound to 5.1 Sensurround, scenes
    that need to be restored, opening narration about the Andres fault, Dr. Vance
    coming over and telling Stewart about the abortion, the full elevator scene
    crashing, and the destruction of LAX airport and its restuarant, the TV stuff
    be fine as deleted scenes. I found this site really nicely done I have nothing
    to do with it though http://members.aol.com/earthquakemovie/index.html

    TOM RICCI, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Crow T Robot

    Crow T Robot Guest

    Cool website. I wish they would release an updated version of this movie.

    Crow T Robot, Aug 1, 2004
  4. I'd snap up an Earthquake SE just like that.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Aug 1, 2004
  5. Crow T Robot

    Wade365 Guest

    << I'd snap up an Earthquake SE just like that. >><BR><BR>

    Only if it comes with a set of Altec-Lansing subwoofers so I can make my
    ceiling tiles fall like they did in my local theater when I was a kid!

    Wade365, Aug 1, 2004