    Paul. (Don't function anymore)
    Not what it seems...
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Paul Heslop

    Alan Erskine Guest

    Re: more miguel cruz shit

    "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > obviously our friend has a lot of spare time on his hands... when he's
    > not using his right one to keep his little friend happy
    >
    > --
    > Paul. (Don't function anymore)
    > Not what it seems...
    > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Complaints can be made to

    By the way, what is "alt.tv.amazing-race"? My server doesn't have this one
    and I have over 43,000 groups.
    --
    Alan Erskine
    alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

    Alan Erskine, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: more miguel cruz shit

    Alan Erskine wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > obviously our friend has a lot of spare time on his hands... when he's
    > > not using his right one to keep his little friend happy
    > >
    > > --
    > > Paul. (Don't function anymore)
    > > Not what it seems...
    > > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > Complaints can be made to
    >
    > By the way, what is "alt.tv.amazing-race"? My server doesn't have this one
    > and I have over 43,000 groups.
    > --

    I was a bit concerned about the Frog-Abuse thing, it looks like a good
    place for him to be hanging out, possibly making yourself a bigger
    target when complaining?
    You can check out the alt.tv.amazing-race by putting it into Google,
    under the 'groups' heading. It seems to be full of this abuse.

    Paul Heslop, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Paul Heslop

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: more Alan Erskine shit

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > Psycho Netkook Alan Erskine <> kooked:
    >
    > >"Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > >> obviously our friend has a lot of spare time on his hands... when he's
    > >> not using his right one to keep his little friend happy
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Paul. (Don't function anymore)
    > >> Not what it seems...
    > >> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    > >Complaints can be made to
    > >

    > >By the way, what is "alt.tv.amazing-race"? My server doesn't have this one
    > >and I have over 43,000 groups.

    > None of your fucking business.

    Oh you're a big brave man aren't you? Why not give Alan your real name
    and see how long you last in the real world?

    Paul Heslop, Jul 30, 2003