    --
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ , Jan 16, 2007

  2. Martin ©¿©¬

    William Guest

    Martin©¿©¬ wrote:
    > Hi
    > Is there such a thing as an earpiece for a cordless landline phone?
    > Much the same as the type used with mobile phones

    Some cordless phones have a 2.5mm socket which can take a headset.
    Phones with such a socket are few and far between though. I have two
    older Panasonic DECT phones which I use with a Plantronics headset, but
    the newer Panasonics do not have the necessary socket.

    The headset I use is a Plantronics M175:
    http://www.plantronics.com/europe_union/en_GB/products/cat1210094/cat1220036/prod440124

    Plantronics also have a range of DECT headsets which register
    indepently to a DECT base station (in other words, they work in
    parallel to the cordless set, rather than through it).
    See:
    http://www.plantronics.com/europe_union/en_GB/products/cat5640032/cat5640041

    --
    WH