    Cynicor Guest

    And remember - Windows rules, Mac sucks. Same deal with Nikon vs. Canon.
    And also, the pro teams from my area vs. the pro teams from your area.

    Cynicor, Dec 24, 2006

  2. Cynicor

    ASAAR Guest

    On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:45:16 -0500, Cynicor wrote:

    > And remember - Windows rules, Mac sucks. Same deal with Nikon vs. Canon.
    > And also, the pro teams from my area vs. the pro teams from your area.

    Merry Christmas to you too, but don't take any more pictures of
    bodies of water. Tis not the season for excessive blues. Are there
    any teams from your (my) area that don't suck?

    :)

    ASAAR, Dec 24, 2006

  3. Cynicor

    Roy G Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > And remember - Windows rules, Mac sucks. Same deal with Nikon vs. Canon.
    > And also, the pro teams from my area vs. the pro teams from your area.

    Where did "Goodwill to All" go to.

    You should be being especially nice to deprived people who do not have the
    advantage of owning Nikons, not trying to rub their noses in it..

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Cynicor

    Cynicor Guest

    ASAAR wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:45:16 -0500, Cynicor wrote:
    >
    >> And remember - Windows rules, Mac sucks. Same deal with Nikon vs. Canon.
    >> And also, the pro teams from my area vs. the pro teams from your area.

    > Merry Christmas to you too, but don't take any more pictures of
    > bodies of water. Tis not the season for excessive blues. Are there
    > any teams from your (my) area that don't suck?

    I went to a most enjoyable sporting event last night, featuring the
    NHL's New York Islanders facing off against some team from Ohio. The
    crowd was chanting "DP", which I took to mean that they loved digital
    photography.

    Cynicor, Dec 24, 2006