Early Christmas Hosting Blowout!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Peter McGinley, Nov 6, 2004.

  1. Head on over to http://www.digitalsabotage.com/ and check out this offer:

    We currently have a special deal on the following package:
    - 1200 MB Diskspace
    - 60 GB (60,000 MB) Monthly Bandwidth
    - Unlimited* MySQL Databases
    - Unlimited* Subdomains
    - Unlimited* PostgreSQL Databases
    - FrontPage Extensions
    - 500 e-mail accounts
    - Unlimited* FTP Accounts
    - Unlimited* Mail Forwarders
    - Cpanel Control Panel
    + Much more.
    *= Within reason.

    Your account will be hosted one of our high quality servers running Linux
    RedHat and connected to multiple uplinks.

    We promise that we will:
    - Carry out periodic maintenance on the server to ensure the highest quality
    of service and security.
    - Notify you of planned outages prior to them occurring.
    - Provide you with full details of any unexpected outages after they occur.
    - Answer your e-mails within 12 hours.
    - Never pack down our servers with hundreds of accounts on each.
    - If you ever go over your bandwidth, we will not charge you any extra fees.

    For all this, we are asking a very small price. You have the option to pay
    MONTHLY or YEARLY.

    To pay MONTHLY, it will be $10/month.

    To pay YEARLY, it will be $60/year.

    If you decide to pay yearly, we will give you 6 months hosting FREE! We
    accept payment via PayPal only as this is a LIMITED offer.

    This SPECIAL OFFER ends November 30, so hurry over to
    http://www.digitalsabotage.com/ and sign up now! You can also e-mail us at
    .

    Peter McGinley, Nov 6, 2004