    early achiever for MCSD.NET but in my welcome kit they
    shows only MCAD.net kit??? why so

    i am depressed..

    Narinder Sharma, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Narinder Sharma

    Jim Parker Guest

    There are 5 exams for MCSD.net, not 4.

    Jim Parker, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Narinder Sharma

    Jimma Guest

    There are 5 exams for the MCSD.NET. 4 core exams and 1
    elective exam.

    Jimma, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Narinder Sharma

    Marc M Guest

    You are early achiever for MCSD.NET not MCAD.NET
    Marc M
    MCSD (6, .NET)

    Marc M, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Narinder Sharma

    Alina Guest

    Hi

    You have 4 core exams + one elective = 5 exams to pass in order to be MCSD.
    If you did, take a look on the MCP member site at your Transcript to double
    check the exams you passed.

    Good luck,

    Alina

    Alina, Oct 1, 2003