    early achiever award if I take the exam on Sepetember
    30,2003. Please let me know, thanks

    John.

    John, Sep 26, 2003

  2. John

    Jim Parker Guest

    If you pass your fifth and final exam on 9/30 then you qualify and get the
    gold card.

    JD.

    Jim Parker, Sep 26, 2003

  3. John

    Varun Guest

    That was a really misleading answer.

    It seems you have to be an MCSD by the end of Sept 29th to
    be an early acheiver according to MCPHelp.

    Nowhere in the training and certification microsoft site
    it was mentioned explicitly that the last date was Sept
    29th (which is a really an odd end date - you always say
    the end of the last day of the month or so usually).

    In one place it was mentioned by Sept 30th. Cant that be
    considered as by the end of Sept 30th.I think the person
    who wrote this reply may have considered it that way and
    so did I.

    I hope Microsoft reconsider this and let us know what the
    final decision is as I have passed the requirements for
    MCSD on sept 30th and I think so does a lot of other
    people, not that this early achiever thing would mean
    anything but it is always a nice to have.

    Varun

    Varun, Oct 15, 2003
  4. John

    Jaime Guest