EAP SIM and EAP AKA methods with WZCSVC

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by frank, Nov 24, 2006.

  1. frank

    frank Guest

    Hi,
    I am developing the protocols of authentication EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA. It
    is necessary that they work in the environment of Windows 2000 and XP
    with the service WZCSVC.
    The functionality of this service to connect to the access point (AP)
    is correct in all the supported cases by the "WZCSetInterface"
    function.

    The DLLs(EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA) are developed and correctly installed in the
    register of windows.
    In the path:
    HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP\EAP

    My problem is that I cannot find information about how to execute or
    activate these EAP's DLLs after the connection by means of
    "WZCSetInterface" function is made.

    In my copy of file "wzcsapi.h", the struct WZC_WLAN_CONFIG only have
    defined the WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS member for the 802.1x parameters if
    "Windows CE" environment is defined, not for 2000 or XP.

    In the WZC_WLAN_CONFIG struct for 2000 and XP there is no room for the
    802.1x parameters and information, in order to execute the protocol
    EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA and/or any other EAP method or i do not know where.

    In any case it does not work either with the WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS struct or
    I don´t know how.

    I do not know how I have to call the functions of the library
    WZCSAPI.DLL, nor in what order, in order to activate the 802.1x
    protocols.
    Some of the related functions of the WZCSAPI.DLL are the following:

    CreateEapcfgNode
    DestroyEapcfgNode
    EapcfgNodeFromKey
    ReadEapcfgList
    WZCEapolFreeState
    WZCEapolGetCustomAuthData
    WZCEapolGetInterfaceParams
    WZCEapolQueryState
    WZCEapolReAuthenticate
    WZCEapolSetCustomAuthData
    WZCEapolSetInterfaceParams
    WZCEapolUIResponse
    WZCEapolUserLogOff
    WZCEapolUserLogOn
    WZCGetEapUserInfo

    Any source code sample about this question will be welcome.
    Any help on this status message would be very appreciated too.

    Sorry for my bad English.

    Best regards,
    Frank

    frank, Nov 24, 2006