Eagle on the James

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 6, 2006.

  1. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 6, 2006

  2. Ed Ruf  (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)

    Pat Guest

    Ed, I get a problem with the first link. Please repost.

    Pat, Aug 6, 2006

  3. Ed Ruf  (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)

    Mike Warren Guest

    Mike Warren, Aug 6, 2006
  4. On Sun, 06 Aug 2006 16:25:32 -0400, in rec.photo.digital "Ed Ruf (REPLY to
    E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote:

    >Just before sunrise on the James River a bit south of Jamestown, VA,
    >iso1600 cleaned up with Neat Image.
    >http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photo...4099acr_ni_musm_cr1600x1200_bcsrp800x600.html

    Sorry, I forgot I've rearranged the site since this original post. Either
    start from:
    http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/dSLR/wildlife/index.html

    or the originally posted College Creek link.

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Aug 6, 2006
  5. Ed Ruf  (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)

    Rudy Benner Guest

    getting an error message, Ed.

    Rudy Benner, Aug 15, 2006