eager desire !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Luckyabdel, Feb 25, 2007.

  1. Luckyabdel

    Luckyabdel Guest

    Hello ,

    My name is Abdel and I m 22 years...All my life I've been dependant
    on
    somebody - my parents, my friends, my girlfriend - and I'm sick of
    it.

    I want to know how to live for myself, get through a day without
    needing help from somebody, do things by myself.

    I want to buy wathever I like without asking for money ...

    I really want to do this :)

    That's why I worked hard looking for some simple things that I can do
    and have some money ... fortunately I have found some little things
    improve my incomes... then I asked my mother one last time for 600$
    and I started my adventure to win freedom and independence .... Now I
    can look in their eyes with confidence ...I dun need money from them
    anymore ... I have my own credit card ... my own car ...that s the
    life I was looking for ...

    http://beindependant.googlepages.com

    That s why I designed this website to help people wherever they are
    achieve this...wether you have first amount to invest or not i gonna
    help you to do it just commit to my advices and I promise you ....you
    will no longer ask your parents or mate for money ... :)

    A Lot of ebooks for free in my website

    So let s start our adventure ... and pay careful attention and read
    every page to undertand what I m saying ...

    Thank you for all ...
    Luckyabdel, Feb 25, 2007