EAFU Easy Ads For You

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JIMMY, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. JIMMY

    JIMMY Guest

    Do you want more exposure of your business to a wider market? Do you want your
    product or service to be seen by more people? We'll we are the right people for
    you. To make it short and sweet, we add your business cards or small flyers
    to a 8 x 11 flyer that we hand distribute as well as place in high traffic
    areas. We are located in New York, and New York is the most busy and populated
    city in the US, it is the best place for you to advertise your product or
    service, especially if you are a home or internet business. So increase your
    income potential and send in your business cards or small flyers and we will
    add them to our Ads Flyers and watch your business pick up in days or months
    after. Did I forget to tell you how much it cost to advertise in our Ads
    Flyer...ha... a steal... just $2.00 Dollars!!! Yes!!! That's it only $2.00
    for you to advertise!!! All you have to do is send us your business card or
    small flyer and we take care of the rest, your business card or flyer will be
    on put on an 8 x 11 flyer paper (Black & White Only) along with other
    advertisers and you will be showcased to and audience of over10,000 people.
    Don't pass up on this great offer, below is the contact info.........
    Just send $2.00 to the below address cash or money orders accepted, if you wish
    you can pay with PAYPAL (My PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS ) Thanks an
    have a blessed business experience!!!

    EAFU attn: James Reine Jr
    P.O. Box 747953
    Flushing, NY 11374-9998