    Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City 4
    and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
    number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.
    vince, Aug 16, 2004

  2. vince

    colin Guest

    vince <> wrote in message
    news:x0ZTc.265678$%_6.123983@attbi_s01...
    > Does anyone have the EA phone number. I really need support for Sim City 4
    > and I've spent the whole day online looking for answers as well as their
    > number, but came up with nothing. Thanks in advance.

    You`ve had a look around the EA website?
    http://www.ea.com/home/home.jsp
    http://eamembers.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eamembers.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php

    Otherwise, you could ask for a solution to your problem here, or in another
    relevant NG or web forum.
    colin, Aug 16, 2004

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the site, its
    just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.

    vince, Aug 16, 2004
  4. vince

    The Prophecy Guest

    vince wrote:
    > Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
    > site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.

    <snip>

    Did you try looking near the back of the Sim City 4 game manual for a
    support number? That would be the next best place to look if you can't find
    it at their site.
    The Prophecy, Aug 16, 2004
  5. vince

    vince Guest

    There's no manuals because its an import version. I've downloaded the
    manual, nothing there. I've also looked at my other EA manuals with no luck.

    vince, Aug 16, 2004
  6. vince

    bambam Guest

    "vince" <> wrote in

    > Spent very long time looking for solutions and their number on the
    > site, its just not there. If anone has it please post it. Thanks.

    This guy might be able to help-

    Steve Bené, Esq.
    VP, Acting General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
    Electronic Arts Inc.
    209 Redwood Shores Parkway
    Redwood City, CA 94065
    phone: 650-628-1500
    fax: 650-628-1422

    http://www.ea.com/global/legal/legalnotice.jsp

    Or this link-

    http://ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff103014.htm

    Google is your friend, all I did was type "ea+phone number" (minus
    the quotes) as per your original subject line.

    --
    Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
    bambam, Aug 17, 2004
  7. vince

    vince Guest

    I got it through email support. Its 1 (650) 628-4311. Thanks.

    vince, Aug 20, 2004
  8. vince

    COLUMBO

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    i have the number for the awkward fuckers its like goldust

    DI DI DI DEEEEE HERE I AM THE GENS PLAYER COLUMBO I RULE YOU NUBS OUT THERE AND HERES THE EA TECHNICAL SUPPORT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR ALL THOSE THAT H8 SENDING E-MAILS TO NO REPLY FOR DAYS!! EA = 0870 243 2435 OR CUSTOMER SERVICES = 0870 241 3231 THERE U GO U LITTLE BITCHES!! SEE ! YOU NEED GUYS LIKE ME!!!!!!! CIAW
    COLUMBO, Apr 2, 2007
  9. vince

    wtw1ster

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    EA support Number

    EA Customer Support Number
    The number is 1-650-628-1005. I hope this helps... I also spend forever trying to find this.
    wtw1ster, Apr 6, 2007
  10. vince

    bugmenot

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2006
    Messages:

    Your welcome.
    bugmenot, Dec 26, 2007
  11. vince

    LosOne

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Contact Number for EA customer Service

    Electronic Arts
    209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Redwood City, CA 94065

    (650) 628-1001
    (800) 959-7331

    Game On!
    LosOne, Feb 5, 2008
  12. vince

    LosOne

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    • Electronic Arts
    209 Redwood Shores Pkwy
    Redwood City, CA 94065
    LosOne, Feb 5, 2008
  13. vince

    steveo

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I FOUND THE NUMBER

    THE NUMBER FOR EA FOR AUSTALIA=1902261600
    NEW ZEALAND=090058885
    I FOUND THAT AT THE BACK OF MY SIMS 3 BOOK
    :ciao: :ciao:
    steveo, Oct 30, 2010
  14. vince

    thebest12360

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    the number for ea customer services is 0870 2432435 :)
    thebest12360, Mar 10, 2011
  15. vince

    Fawlinangel2

    Joined: