    TIA

    --

    rda

    Ross Allan, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Ross Allan

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <kp8Qa.10107$>,
    says...
    > I am looking for a good online supplier of accessories for the Oly E20.
    > Also does anyone know of a good flashgun to use with this camera, I don't
    > like the fact that the AF assist light wont work on the FL40.
    > I am in the UK
    > TIA

    Yeah, the AF assist light issue is annoying to me as well. I don't know
    why, but it is quite common for digital cameras to be unable to utilize
    the AF light on dedicated flashes. I have a Sunpak 383 that I use
    primarily with my G2, but it works great on the E20 as well. Of course
    it isn't TTL, but it isn't $300 like the FL40 either.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

    Todd Walker, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Ross Allan

    Patrick L. Guest

    Ross Allan <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a good online supplier of accessories for the Oly E20.
    > Also does anyone know of a good flashgun to use with this camera, I don't
    > like the fact that the AF assist light wont work on the FL40.
    > I am in the UK
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    >
    > rda

    There is only one third party flash, that I know of, which will work TTL
    with the E-20, and that is the Promaster 5750DX. Don't know if the AF
    situation is any better, but the flash is about $100 cheaper at street
    prices, from what I've seen.

    Patrick L.

    Patrick L., Jul 15, 2003