    Regards

    Jon

    , Sep 19, 2007

  2. Andy Burns Guest

    On 19/09/2007 16:08, wrote:

    > Can anyone get to www.e164.org? It is down for me at the moment. DNS
    > lookups fail.

    Down from here too, and dig logkups for NAPTR ar timing out on
    hemlock.e164.org too.

    Andy Burns, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Max Power Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone get to www.e164.org? It is down for me at the moment. DNS
    > lookups fail.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Jon

    Working for me at 16.38 (ex-NTL in South Wales)

    Max Power, Sep 19, 2007
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Andy Burns" <> wrote in
    message news:
    : : On 19/09/2007 16:08, wrote:
    : :
    : : : Can anyone get to www.e164.org? It is down for me at
    : : : the moment. DNS lookups fail.
    : :
    : : Down from here too, and dig logkups for NAPTR ar timing
    : : out on hemlock.e164.org too.

    Ok here 1720hrs.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Sep 19, 2007
  5. Andy Burns Guest

    On 19/09/2007 16:36, Max Power wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Can anyone get to www.e164.org? It is down for me at the moment. DNS
    >> lookups fail.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Jon
    >>

    > Working for me at 16.38 (ex-NTL in South Wales)

    just did an nslookup from demons web query page
    http://www.demon.net/cgi-bin/dig?e164.org.
    that failed too, demon are *not* my ISP, and dig still fails for me
    (bypassing my ISP's DNS cache) so looks like the problem seems to vary
    depending on routing.

    Andy Burns, Sep 19, 2007