    Any help with right pinout Db9/Rj45 for E1 lines?

    Thanks in advance
    Mimmus
    Mimmus, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Mimmus

    Frozer Guest

    Hi!

    Standard E1 pinouts for RJ45 jack are 1-2 (TX) and 4-5(RX). So, trim
    DB9 and make standard RJ45 jack.

    Best Regards, Den.
    Frozer, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Mimmus

    Mimmus Guest

    Telco provided me with a DB9 connection.
    I noticed (on another cable) that only pin 2-3 and 6-8 are used.
    Now I need only to try all combinations!
    Mimmus, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Mimmus

    Frozer Guest