    karen ewen Guest

    why cant i recieve e-mails from my friends i know there sending me them but
    i dont get them

    karen ewen, Jun 20, 2007

  2. karen ewen

    Gordon Guest

    "karen ewen" <> wrote in message
    news:Hj5ei.5265$...
    > why cant i recieve e-mails from my friends i know there sending me them
    > but
    > i dont get them

    Do you get any emails at all?

    Gordon, Jun 20, 2007

  3. karen ewen

    ded Guest

    "karen ewen" <> wrote in message
    > why cant i recieve e-mails from my friends i know there sending me them
    > but
    > i dont get them

    Hi Karen
    Your headers show you posted this via virginmedia (NTL)
    This is a newsgroup, it is not a help desk associated with virgin.
    Log onto the virgin web account and see if the missing emails are
    in the spam/trash folder.
    If they are, by moving them to the "inbox" will mean you recieve
    them in Outlook Express. This is usually all that is required for
    future emails to get through also.
    But in some instances and with some accounts you may have to
    "unflag" an email account as not being spam for future emails to
    get through.

    ded, Jun 20, 2007
  4. karen ewen

    ded Guest

    "> "karen ewen" <> wrote in message
    >> why cant i recieve e-mails from my friends i know there sending me them
    >> but
    >> i dont get them
    >>

    > Hi Karen
    > Your headers show you posted this via virginmedia (NTL)
    > This is a newsgroup, it is not a help desk associated with virgin.
    > Log onto the virgin web account and see if the missing emails are
    > in the spam/trash folder.
    > If they are, by moving them to the "inbox" will mean you recieve
    > them in Outlook Express. This is usually all that is required for
    > future emails to get through also.
    > But in some instances and with some accounts you may have to
    > "unflag" an email account as not being spam for future emails to
    > get through.

    OK Karen
    Are these friends - "chatroom friends"?
    Will the missing emails be from hotmail accounts and will they have
    been sent to numrous receipients in the "To:" line?
    Are they likely to have attachments?
    Then virginmedia will have deemed them to be spam.
    Click this link
    http://www.virginmedia.com/customers/emailgateway.php?category=portal&app=email
    You will have to "UNflag" the sender(s) as not being spammers.

    ded, Jun 20, 2007
  5. karen ewen

    Plato Guest

    karen ewen wrote:

    > why cant i recieve e-mails from my friends i know there sending me them but
    > i dont get them

    Sometimes your ISP's password thinggy gets messed up and you need to
    call them to set up a new account with a new password.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 21, 2007