e-mails

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Elizabeth Lamb, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I have messed
    up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail server - what is the title
    of my outgoing messages.
     
    Elizabeth Lamb, Sep 13, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Elizabeth Lamb wrote:

    > When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I have messed
    > up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail server - what is the title
    > of my outgoing messages.


    That will vary. This one is called "e-mail".

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
     
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 13, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Elizabeth Lamb

    Boomer Guest

    Elizabeth Lamb said:

    > When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I
    > have messed up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail
    > server - what is the title of my outgoing messages.


    Hi

    Is this what you mean?

    Incoming: pop3.blueyonder.co.uk
    Outgoing: smtp.blueyonder.co.uk

    These groups can help you also:
    news:blueyonder.support.usenet
    news:blueyonder.discussion.usenet
     
    Boomer, Sep 13, 2003
    #3
  4. http://www.techhowto.org/oesetup.html
    has a walkthrough on Outlook Express settings.

    --
    Rob B
    http://www.techhowto.org




    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns93F513830F8EA24680@209.98.50.131...
    > Elizabeth Lamb said:
    >
    > > When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I
    > > have messed up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail
    > > server - what is the title of my outgoing messages.

    >
    > Hi
    >
    > Is this what you mean?
    >
    > Incoming: pop3.blueyonder.co.uk
    > Outgoing: smtp.blueyonder.co.uk
    >
    > These groups can help you also:
    > news:blueyonder.support.usenet
    > news:blueyonder.discussion.usenet
     
    Rob Burghdoff, Sep 13, 2003
    #4
  5. Elizabeth Lamb

    Boomer Guest

    Rob Burghdoff said:

    > http://www.techhowto.org/oesetup.html
    > has a walkthrough on Outlook Express settings.


    Ah. Okay. Thanks. I'll save the link but why tell me?

    [delimiter snipped]

    >Rob B
    >http://www.techhowto.org



    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >news:Xns93F513830F8EA24680@209.98.50.131...
    >> Elizabeth Lamb said:
    >>
    >> > When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I
    >> > have messed up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail
    >> > server - what is the title of my outgoing messages.

    >>
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is this what you mean?
    >>
    >> Incoming: pop3.blueyonder.co.uk
    >> Outgoing: smtp.blueyonder.co.uk
    >>
    >> These groups can help you also:
    >> news:blueyonder.support.usenet
    >> news:blueyonder.discussion.usenet
     
    Boomer, Sep 13, 2003
    #5
  6. Elizabeth Lamb

    DC Guest

    On 13 Sep 2003 07:16:18 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > Elizabeth Lamb wrote:
    >
    >> When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I have messed
    >> up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail server - what is the title
    >> of my outgoing messages.

    >
    > That will vary. This one is called "e-mail".
    >

    U r bad. }:O)

    --
    DC

    Microsoft is not the answer, it is the question. The answer is NO.
     
    DC, Sep 13, 2003
    #6
  7. DC wrote:

    > On 13 Sep 2003 07:16:18 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >> Elizabeth Lamb wrote:


    >>> When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I have messed
    >>> up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail server - what is the title
    >>> of my outgoing messages.


    >> That will vary. This one is called "e-mail".


    > U r bad. }:O)


    Did I lie? No. Bad moose! Now, go to your room, and don't come out
    until I've finished off the pie and ice cream. And NO antler dancing,
    this time!

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
     
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 14, 2003
    #7
  8. Elizabeth Lamb

    DC Guest

    On 14 Sep 2003 07:32:46 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > DC wrote:
    >
    >> On 13 Sep 2003 07:16:18 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >>> Elizabeth Lamb wrote:

    >
    >>>> When I try to send e-mail the error message comes up - I think I have messed
    >>>> up my settings - I have POP3 as my incoming mail server - what is the title
    >>>> of my outgoing messages.

    >
    >>> That will vary. This one is called "e-mail".

    >
    >> U r bad. }:O)

    >
    > Did I lie? No. Bad moose! Now, go to your room, and don't come out
    > until I've finished off the pie and ice cream. And NO antler dancing,
    > this time!
    >

    Mmmmmm. Pie. }:O9

    --
    DC

    Microsoft is not the answer, it is the question. The answer is NO.
     
    DC, Sep 16, 2003
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. =?Utf-8?B?amFjcQ==?=

    Can't receive e mails in Outlook Express

    =?Utf-8?B?amFjcQ==?=, Feb 9, 2005, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    3,531
    Mungo Bulge
    Feb 9, 2005
  2. Martin Geers
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    732
    Mueen Nawaz
    Jul 17, 2004
  3. Ramkrishna Kulkarni

    HTML mails from Mozilla Thunderbird

    Ramkrishna Kulkarni, Sep 3, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    637
    Ramkrishna Kulkarni
    Sep 3, 2004
  4. Dave

    Links in mails don't work

    Dave, Jan 12, 2005, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    660
    Dave Thompson
    Jan 12, 2005
  5. Mauricio Freitas
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    554
    Bruce Sinclair
    Feb 10, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page