e-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MARGARET JACK, Jul 5, 2005.

  1. i send out e-mails and no one recieves then and i do not get any answers
    back
    MARGARET JACK, Jul 5, 2005

  2. MARGARET JACK

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:17:21 GMT, "MARGARET JACK"
    <> wrote:

    >i send out e-mails and no one recieves then and i do not get any answers
    >back

    An you know no one receives them how? Have you sent them to yourself?

    This is a question best sent (with more details) to your ISP.
    Evan Platt, Jul 5, 2005

  3. MARGARET JACK

    Brian Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 15:17:21 GMT, "MARGARET JACK"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >i send out e-mails and no one recieves then and i do not get any answers
    > >back

    > An you know no one receives them how? Have you sent them to yourself?

    should have been "have you tried sending them to yourself for confirmation".
    Otherwise the poor person might think you are taking the mickey and
    implicating that she sends all her e-mails to herself.

    Brian, Jul 5, 2005