e-mail

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by deborah hallworth, Jun 3, 2005.

  1. why can i not send e-mails although all my settings are correct?

    deborah hallworth, Jun 3, 2005

  2. deborah hallworth

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 3, 2005

  3. deborah hallworth gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > why can i not send e-mails although all my settings are correct?

    Maybe you just *think* all your settings are correct....

    --

    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language,

    The Old Sourdough, Jun 3, 2005
  4. deborah hallworth

    Aratzio Guest

    On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 02:00:50 GMT, "Ben" <> wrote:

    >Pleanty of people

    Please post a lits of *pleanty*.

    --

    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
    but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

    Aratzio, Jun 4, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark, Jun 4, 2005
  6. Aratzio wrote:

    > On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 02:00:50 GMT, "Ben" <> wrote:

    >>Pleanty of people

    > Please post a lits of *pleanty*.

    Please post a fwe lits...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 4, 2005
  7. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > deborah hallworth gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> why can i not send e-mails although all my settings are correct?

    > Maybe you just *think* all your settings are correct....

    And if you think hard enough, and click your heels together three
    times...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 4, 2005
  8. deborah hallworth

    Mike Easter Guest

    deborah hallworth wrote:
    > why can i not send e-mails although all my settings are correct?

    NTL has a troubleshooting gizmo. Here's the one for broadband win users
    http://www.ntlworld.com/help/support/broadband_cat_email.php

    ntlworld help -> Broadband -> Email
    Please select whether you need help troubleshooting an email problem or
    just want to further your knowledge of using email.

    Troubleshooting
    Friendly step by step guides that help you solve common problems such as
    not being able to send or receive email...

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 4, 2005
  9. deborah hallworth

    h.tetteroo Guest

    h.tetteroo, Jun 4, 2005
  10. deborah hallworth

    Dave Lear Guest

    "deborah hallworth" wrote in message

    > why can i not send e-mails although all my settings are correct?

    Peruse this list and pick the relevant one(s)...

    1) Your settings are not all correct
    2) Your ISP has a problem with its SMTP server
    3) You haven't written any

    If you chose 1 or 2... http://www.ntlworld.com/help/

    Dave Lear, Jun 4, 2005