  1. each time we try to send or receive mail we are disconnected i am waiting
    for mail from mytravel and i have not received it.
    why do i keep disconecting lorna

    Kristensen Lorna, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Kristensen Lorna

    Boomer Guest

    "Kristensen Lorna" <> wrote in
    news:btc1gf$44k$:

    > each time we try to send or receive mail we are disconnected i am
    > waiting for mail from mytravel and i have not received it.
    > why do i keep disconecting lorna

    Try this.
    In OE go to Tools> Options> Connections tab
    Uncheck 'Hangup after sending and receiving'.
    Then click 'Apply'.

    Does this help?

    Boomer, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Kristensen Lorna

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    if using Outlook Express then click on Tools then Options. Then on the
    connection Tab there is an option to hang up after sending and
    receiving, untick this. You will stay connected as long as you want.
    Then click on send/receive to check for new e-mail, or set it up to
    check for new mail every 10 or 20 minutes etc.

    If you still have trouble then please leave more details including
    programs, errors etc.

    CJ

    CJ, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Kristensen Lorna

    Liz Guest

    Tools, Accounts, Mail tab, Properties, Connection tab,
    Uncheck "Always connect to this account using..."
    http://tinyurl.com/2unub

    Liz, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Kristensen Lorna

    CJ, Jan 5, 2004