    When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page disappears
    when I submit ...

    When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas
    Chas, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Chas

    Chas Guest

    Their must be someone out their that understands this ..

    Chas, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Chas

    Scraggy Guest

    Chas wrote:
    > When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page
    > disappears when I submit ...
    >
    > When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

    1.FFS Stay in the SAME thread instead of reposting the same badly written
    thing.
    Highlight(Select) one of your own OR someones reply to one of
    your(preferably the ORIGINAL) posts, then EITHER, click on "Reply Group," OR
    rightclick & select "Reply Group" and then add your latest illuminating
    comment(s) to the provided window.
    2.Hint. Lack of replies PROBABLY means that no one "out here" (there is no
    their[in{ish}] joke) has understood what exactly your problem is.
    3.Think about it.
    HTH & HAND
    Scraggy, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Chas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    How can anybody understand? You haven't explained anything, nor made the
    problem clear.

    "Chas" <> wrote in message
    > > Their must be someone out their that understands this ..
    > >

    > > "Chas" <> wrote in message
    > > > When I try to copy & paste in e-mail or a web site the web page
    > > > disappears when I submit ...
    > > >
    > > > When I compose on msn e-mail and submit, it does the same ... Chas

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Chas

    Chas Guest

    R U people F***ING ...STUPID

    Chas, Jun 27, 2004
  6. Chas

    Chas Guest

    Knob head ...

    Chas, Jun 27, 2004
  7. Chas

    Chas Guest

    The world is full of tossers

    Chas, Jun 27, 2004
  8. Chas

    Toolman Tim Guest

    NO, we are NOT F***ing stupid. We know how to compose proper sentences,
    spell full words, punctuate, articulate and EXPLAIN what we are having
    problems with. You obviously don't. So bugger off, or tell us what the f***
    you are trying to do, what software you are using, etc.

    Toolman Tim, Jun 27, 2004
  9. Chas

    Rob K Guest

    Chas wrote :
    > The world is full of tossers

    <snip>

    True. And looking at the wording of your question and the total
    disregard of the 'clue' Toolman Tim and Scraggy offered you,
    you're almost certainly one of them.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jun 27, 2004
  10. Chas

    ICee Guest

    Chas wrote:
    > R U people F***ING ...STUPID

    Seems like you've just proven who is f'ing stupid and it's *you*.

    ICee, Jun 27, 2004
  11. Chas

    Bryan Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > Chas wrote :
    >> The world is full of tossers

    > <snip>
    >
    > True. And looking at the wording of your question and the total
    > disregard of the 'clue' Toolman Tim and Scraggy offered you,
    > you're almost certainly one of them.

    :)
    Nicely put!
    <nods>
    For a cloggie :)
    lol
    Bryan, Jun 27, 2004
  12. Chas

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > Rob K wrote:
    >> Chas wrote :
    >>> The world is full of tossers

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> True. And looking at the wording of your question and the total
    >> disregard of the 'clue' Toolman Tim and Scraggy offered you,
    >> you're almost certainly one of them.

    > :)
    > Nicely put!
    > <nods>
    > For a cloggie :)
    > lol

    An injustice!
    :)
    No offence!

    Best cream cakes in the world!
    Neederland!
    :)
    Bryan, Jun 27, 2004
  13. Chas

    Rob K Guest

    Bryan wrote :
    <snip>

    > An injustice!
    > :)
    > No offence!

    None taken Bryan.

    It seems our national football team reached the semifinals so a huge
    part of the country is getting seriously drunk.
    I'm not that keen on football but I'll have one myself :)

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Jun 27, 2004
  14. Chas

    Bryan Guest

    Rob K wrote:
    > Bryan wrote :
    > <snip>
    >>
    >> An injustice!
    >> :)
    >> No offence!

    > None taken Bryan.
    >
    > It seems our national football team reached the semifinals so a huge
    > part of the country is getting seriously drunk.
    > I'm not that keen on football but I'll have one myself :)

    Ich auch!
    I didn't know they'd won ... but good luck to them!
    Fancy the Cheqs (?) myself!
    Fancied them when they were 14-1
    Didn't get a bet on -Bugger!
    --
    How do abbreviate Czechoslovakia anyway!!!
    Czech's ?
    Bryan, Jun 27, 2004