  1. I have an infected e-mail acct. that has stuffed my mailbox with 330
    messages I can't delete.....installed McAfee protection after the fact but
    want to know how I can clear out the junk....please help!!??!??

    james wallace, Sep 25, 2003

  2. james wallace

    miner Guest

    "james wallace" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an infected e-mail acct. that has stuffed my mailbox with 330
    > messages I can't delete.....installed McAfee protection after the fact but
    > want to know how I can clear out the junk....please help!!??!??

    are you using outlook express for mail. if so i would use ctrl-a to select
    all of your inbox and then delete.

    miner, Sep 25, 2003

  3. james wallace

    °Mike° Guest

    Use Magic Mail Monitor to delete them straight from the server.
    http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/

    On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:40:06 -0700, in
    <>
    james wallace scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 25, 2003
  4. james wallace

    ChineseElite Guest

    : I have an infected e-mail acct. that has stuffed my mailbox with 330
    : messages I can't delete.....installed McAfee protection after the fact but
    : want to know how I can clear out the junk....please help!!??!??
    :

    What do you mean cannot delete? You cannot actually click on the email and
    delete? Your computer freezes, what?

    ChineseElite, Sep 26, 2003