    Joy Lang Guest

    I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was told
    were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    Joy Lang, Jan 4, 2006

  2. Joy Lang

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:pyVuf.4817$,
    Joy Lang spewed forth:
    > I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was
    > told were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    Huh?

    Open your email client (Outlook, Outlook Express, your email web page,
    whatever you have your email set up in) and look in the inbox there.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Joy Lang

    Tony B Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:42:39 +0000, Joy Lang wrote:

    > I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was told
    > were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    Having tracked your emails we find that they are on flight 6523 from New
    York to Washington DC which was delayed due to engine problems. We expect
    the flight to arrive shortly after which time the delayed mail will be
    delivered.

    Thank you and have a nice day.

    Tony B, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > In news:pyVuf.4817$,
    > Joy Lang spewed forth:
    >
    >>I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was
    >>told were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    > Huh?
    >
    > Open your email client (Outlook, Outlook Express, your email web page,
    > whatever you have your email set up in) and look in the inbox there.

    Please don't bother people with your "logic". Just answer the questions
    or pick up your final check. That is all. Martin Luther King Day is
    coming up, don't forget about the covered dish bash.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Joy Lang

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:42:39 GMT, "Joy Lang" <>
    wrote:

    >I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk.

    What is "inbox (2)" and what is a e mail desk?

    >I am waiting for e mails I was told
    >were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    That would be a good question for your ISP.

    Evan Platt, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Tony B wrote:

    > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:42:39 +0000, Joy Lang wrote:
    >
    >> I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was
    >> told were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    > Having tracked your emails we find that they are on flight 6523 from New
    > York to Washington DC which was delayed due to engine problems. We
    > expect the flight to arrive shortly after which time the delayed mail
    > will be delivered.
    >
    > Thank you and have a nice day.

    You haven't been apprised of the latest information on 6523.

    Presently, it seems to be circling over Philadelphia, with the Captian
    repeating "I want fries with that! I want fries with that!" over and over
    and not responding to any comm from the ground.

    And the giant panda in coach is starting to panic.

    --
    Blinky Reg Linux User 297263
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 4, 2006
  7. Joy Lang

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:43bc2a5d$0$18359$,
    Rôgêr spewed forth:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> In news:pyVuf.4817$,
    >> Joy Lang spewed forth:
    >>
    >>> I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was
    >>> told were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    >> Huh?
    >>
    >> Open your email client (Outlook, Outlook Express, your email web
    >> page, whatever you have your email set up in) and look in the inbox
    >> there.

    > Please don't bother people with your "logic". Just answer the
    > questions or pick up your final check. That is all. Martin Luther
    > King Day is coming up, don't forget about the covered dish bash.

    Hee hee <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 4, 2006
  8. Joy Lang

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > or pick up your final check. That is all. Martin Luther King Day is
    > coming up, don't forget about the covered dish bash.

    While Dr. King was one of my mentors, he didn't deserve, nor would he
    have wanted, the government holiday that was awarded to him.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 5, 2006
  9. Joy Lang

    Spuds Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:50:42 +0000, Tony B <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:42:39 +0000, Joy Lang wrote:
    >
    >> I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was told
    >> were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    >Having tracked your emails we find that they are on flight 6523 from New
    >York to Washington DC which was delayed due to engine problems. We expect
    >the flight to arrive shortly after which time the delayed mail will be
    >delivered.
    >
    >Thank you and have a nice day.

    ....and please return your flight attendant to her original upright position.

    Spuds, Jan 5, 2006
  10. Joy Lang

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Spuds spewed forth:
    > On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:50:42 +0000, Tony B <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:42:39 +0000, Joy Lang wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have inbox (2) on my e mail desk. I am waiting for e mails I was
    >>> told were sent today. How can I get them? Where are they?

    >> Having tracked your emails we find that they are on flight 6523 from
    >> New York to Washington DC which was delayed due to engine problems.
    >> We expect the flight to arrive shortly after which time the delayed
    >> mail will be delivered.
    >>
    >> Thank you and have a nice day.

    > ...and please return your flight attendant to her original upright
    > position.

    Sorry - can't. Not done yet...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 5, 2006
  11. Joy Lang

    Spuds Guest

    On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:29:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim" <>
    wrote:

    >In news:,
    >Spuds spewed forth:

    >>> Having tracked your emails we find that they are on flight 6523 from
    >>> New York to Washington DC which was delayed due to engine problems.
    >>> We expect the flight to arrive shortly after which time the delayed
    >>> mail will be delivered.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you and have a nice day.

    >> ...and please return your flight attendant to her original upright
    >> position.

    >Sorry - can't. Not done yet...

    I'm terribly sorry sir, but seconds are for business class only.

    Spuds, Jan 5, 2006
  12. Joy Lang

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Spuds spewed forth:
    > On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:29:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Spuds spewed forth:

    >>> ...and please return your flight attendant to her original upright
    >>> position.

    >> Sorry - can't. Not done yet...

    > I'm terribly sorry sir, but seconds are for business class only.

    Damn. Is it too late to downgrade my ticket?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 6, 2006
  13. Joy Lang

    Spuds Guest

    On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:18:48 -0800, "Toolman Tim" <>
    wrote:

    >In news:,
    >Spuds spewed forth:
    >> On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:29:24 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Spuds spewed forth:

    >>> Sorry - can't. Not done yet...

    >> I'm terribly sorry sir, but seconds are for business class only.

    >Damn. Is it too late to downgrade my ticket?

    Of course sir, but Air Microsoft levies a $200 service charge for downgrades.

    Spuds, Jan 6, 2006
  14. Joy Lang

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Spuds spewed forth:
    > On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:18:48 -0800, "Toolman Tim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Spuds spewed forth:

    >>> I'm terribly sorry sir, but seconds are for business class only.

    >> Damn. Is it too late to downgrade my ticket?

    > Of course sir, but Air Microsoft levies a $200 service charge for
    > downgrades.

    Geez...I thought United was steep. Okay - I give. Back to my seat. <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jan 6, 2006