    e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
    My Isp is att.
    sure would appreciate some help.
    JERRY TALBERT, Mar 3, 2004

  2. JERRY TALBERT

    Brian H¹© Guest

    JERRY TALBERT said:

    > I am using outlook express version. six.
    > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    > e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
    > My Isp is att.
    > sure would appreciate some help.

    But what reason was giving for being undeliverable?
    Brian H¹©, Mar 3, 2004

  3. JERRY TALBERT

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > JERRY TALBERT said:
    >
    >> I am using outlook express version. six.
    >> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    >> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
    >> My Isp is att.
    >> sure would appreciate some help.

    > But what reason was giving for being undeliverable?

    Given :-S

    Where's my beer?
    Brian H¹©, Mar 3, 2004
  4. JERRY TALBERT

    °Mike° Guest

    Could you, perhaps, be a bit more vague?

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:01:20 GMT, in
    <kf91c.133892$>
    JERRY TALBERT scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  5. JERRY TALBERT

    Chris M Guest

    "JERRY TALBERT" <> wrote in message
    > I am using outlook express version. six.
    > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    > e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

    undeliverable.

    Perhaps that certain someone doesn't have MSM, but in fact has MSN?

    --
    Chris M.
    Chris M, Mar 3, 2004
  6. JERRY TALBERT

    Shadow Self Guest

    "Chris M" <> wrote in message
    > "JERRY TALBERT" <> wrote in message
    > > I am using outlook express version. six.
    > > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    > > e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

    > undeliverable.
    >
    > Perhaps that certain someone doesn't have MSM, but in fact has MSN?
    >
    > --
    > Chris M.

    Mo! That cam't be the amswer, you mimconpoop!
    Shadow Self, Mar 3, 2004
  7. JERRY TALBERT

    Phil Guest

    I believe the problem is on server side 'MSN"

    I would keep on trying next day or something.

    Phil

    Phil, Mar 3, 2004

    JERRY TALBERT, Mar 3, 2004
  9. JERRY TALBERT

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:59:49 GMT, in
    <p_a1c.66105$>
    JERRY TALBERT scrawled:

    >"JERRY TALBERT" <> wrote in message
    >> I am using outlook express version. six.
    >> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    >> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was

    >undeliverable.
    >> My Isp is att.
    >> sure would appreciate some help.
    >>
    >> Here is what I received.

    >A message (from <>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
    >15:28:59 +0000.
    >
    >The following addresses had delivery problems:
    >

    >Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
    >Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
    > This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail
    >to those people with msm.

    RFC 1893 says:
    "A persistent transient failure is one in which the message as
    sent is valid, but some temporary event prevents the successful
    sending of the message. Sending in the future may be successful."

    In other words, try again later.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004
  10. JERRY TALBERT

    Brian H¹© Guest

    JERRY TALBERT said:

    > "JERRY TALBERT" <> wrote in message
    >> I am using outlook express version. six.
    >> Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as
    >> e-mail post office the mail is returned saying that mail was undeliverable.
    >> My Isp is att.
    >> sure would appreciate some help.
    >>
    >> Here is what I received.

    > A message (from <>) was received at 26 Feb 2004
    > 15:28:59 +0000.
    >
    > The following addresses had delivery problems:
    >

    > Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
    > Delivery last attempted at 26 Feb 2004 15:29:01 +0000
    > This same message is returned each time I try to send e-mail to those
    > people with msm.

    Try changing the address to msn.com as you have entered into your address book
    as msm.com
    Brian H¹©, Mar 3, 2004
  11. JERRY TALBERT

    Plato Guest

    JERRY TALBERT wrote:

    > I am using outlook express version. six.
    > Each time I send e-mail to someone that has MSM as

    Change msm to msn

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Mar 3, 2004