    I am using OE 6 under Win XP

    Thanks

    M Finch

    Morvyn, May 10, 2004

  2. Morvyn

    Guest

    was said before :
    >For some reason, I now cannot delete any e-mail from any folder or move it
    >to any folder which is awkward as I have got a large number of files I know
    >have got virus attahements.
    >
    >I am using OE 6 under Win XP
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >M Finch

    boot into safe mode and run a virus scanner to remove e-mail attached
    viruses or is it virii's.

    Outa here peeps.... got a world to save

    , May 10, 2004

  3. Morvyn

    °Mike° Guest

    Back up your emails, close O.E., and rename
    your *.dbx files in the O.E. identities folder.
    Reopen O.E. and new folders will be created.

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    ================
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/ [See **** below.]
    http://www.drweb-online.com/en/online_check.asp