    Express. This has only happened recently.
    Any ideas
    Ernie
    Ernie \(Canberra\), Dec 16, 2005

  2. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    samuel Guest

    "Ernie \(Canberra\)" <> wrote in
    news:%lrof.13245$:

    > Why is it that I cannot access web pages from links embedded
    > in Outlook Express. This has only happened recently.
    > Any ideas
    > Ernie

    sigh
    samuel, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:%lrof.13245$,
    Ernie (Canberra) spewed forth:
    > Why is it that I cannot access web pages from links embedded in
    > Outlook Express. This has only happened recently.
    > Any ideas
    > Ernie

    Ernie, look up your 8 previous posts and read the answers there. This isn't
    "chat" or email. No-one is going to call you at home with an answer. God
    isn't going to write it in the clouds. You have to do your own work.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 16, 2005
  4. Ernie \(Canberra\)

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 04:26:35 GMT, "Ernie \(Canberra\)"
    <> wrote:

    >Why is it that I cannot access web pages from links embedded in Outlook
    >Express. This has only happened recently.

    Because you are an idiot.

    >Any ideas

    Yes. Unplug your computer. And NEVER plug it back in.
    Evan Platt, Dec 16, 2005