    My penis fell off.

    "Robin Dixon" wrote
    > e-mail is not working either way....

    gangle, Sep 8, 2004

  2. roach

    roach Guest

    "Robin Dixon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > e-mail is not working either way...

    did it work yesterday?.

    roach, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Robin Dixon vaguely muttered something like ...
    > e-mail is not working either way....

    Settings are wrong, PC isn't connected, modem isn't connected .. who cares

    Paul ...

    (8(|) ... Homer Rocks

    Paul - xxx, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Robin Dixon

    Robin Dixon Guest

    e-mail is not working either way....

    Robin Dixon, Sep 8, 2004
  5. anon

    anon Guest

    "roach" <> wrote in message

    > did it work yesterday?.

    Robin's e-mail or gangle's penis?

    anon, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Liz

    Liz Guest

    Here's the QuickSFV.
    http://www.quicksfv.org/

    Liz, Sep 8, 2004
  7. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 8, 2004
  8. Joel Rubin

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:21:45 -0700, "Robin Dixon"
    <> wrote:

    >e-mail is not working either way....

    What error message are you getting? My ESP is a bit off today. It must
    be related to this problem I'm having with my third hand.

    My "favorite" Outbreak Distress er um Outlook Express email problem is
    that Outlook Express defaults to using secure connections to both the
    incoming (POP3 in most cases) and outgoing (SMTP) mail server.

    This is the setting for MSN but almost no one else uses it.

    To shut it off (at least in my installed version of OE) do the
    following:

    Tools/Accounts/Click on your mail account and hit properties.

    Now hit "advanced" and uncheck BOTH SSL boxes.

    (also, on the Servers sheet, uncheck "logon using secure password
    authorization".

    Joel Rubin, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Liz

    Liz Guest

    Liz, Sep 9, 2004
  10. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    AIIIIEEEE!! What are you trying to do, raise
    a man's blood preassure? Sheesh!

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:20:16 GMT, in
    <kh00d.62690$>
    Liz scrawled: