    vengance? I have the next week off work and bronchitis, so I really
    have nothing better to do. Thanks,
    Steve
    steve budget, Jan 19, 2004

  2. steve budget

    derek / nul Guest

    On 18 Jan 2004 19:26:48 -0800, (steve budget) wrote:

    >I keep getting emails from system administers saying that my emails
    >can't be sent. The thing is the addresses are complete jibberish, and
    >needless to say I never sent them. Those emails won't tell me what
    >the messages send originally said. Is someone mailing spam using my
    >name and address?

    Yes

    > If so, is there any way to track them down

    Not usually

    > and seek vengance?

    Not worth the trouble, they can cause you a lot more trouble that you can cause
    them.
    You may only be getting 10's now, how would you like them in 1000's?
    derek / nul, Jan 19, 2004

  3. steve budget

    Chet Guest

    Very possibly you have a worm that is trying to send email from your
    machine. Make sure your A/V is up to date.
    Chet, Jan 19, 2004
  4. steve budget

    steve budget Guest

    Thanks for the advice everyone.