    I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be
    held in the archive.pst folder?
    Derek.

    Derek F, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Derek F

    Gordon Guest

    Derek F wrote:
    > Would it be held in the archive.pst folder?
    > Derek.

    No. Why should it?
    Only if the archive was updated before you deleted it!

    Gordon, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Derek F

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:25:10 +0000 (UTC), "Derek F"
    <> wrote:

    >I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be
    >held in the archive.pst folder?

    I'm guessing you're useing OutHouse..

    Deleted items folder maybe (Can't recall if OutHouse has one).

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2006
  4. Derek F

    Stickems. Guest

    Download Google desktop and search for it.

    Stickems., Jan 24, 2006
  5. Derek F

    Plato Guest

    Derek F wrote:

    > I deleted an E-Mail in error. Is there any way to retreive it? Would it be

    No.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 25, 2006
  6. Derek F

    ric37r Guest

    Errr... That depends on which email program your using and whether it has a
    deleted folder where it stores the email you have deleted, for instance web
    based email such as Hotmail has a deleted bin where you can recover email
    from, outlook also has this facility. So unless you have emptied the
    bins/folders it is possible to recover your email.

    Regards

    Richard

    ric37r, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Derek F

    Ben Guest

    I am using Microsoft Outlook 2000. I delete unwanted E-Mails to the deleted
    folder and empty it on a daily basis.
    Derek.

    Ben, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Derek F

    ric37r Guest

    Hi Ben,

    In that case then i'm afraid there is nothing i can do or suggest you do,
    once you have deleted the contents of that folder their gone.

    regards

    Richard

    ric37r, Jan 26, 2006