E-Mail Count Thunderbird

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by SkyPilot, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. SkyPilot

    SkyPilot Guest

    I used Netscape for years. I think the first version I used was 3. So, I
    really used the mail count in the different folders.

    I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in Thunderbird
    and cannot find this feature.

    Am I missing something?

    Thanks

    Brian
    Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
    Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
    B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
    Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
    Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
    "Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"
    SkyPilot, Jul 6, 2005

  2. SkyPilot

    Neon Knight Guest

    SkyPilot <> wrote in

    > So, I really used the mail count in the different folders.
    >
    > I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in
    > Thunderbird and cannot find this feature.
    >
    > Am I missing something?

    At the very top of the folder list where it says "Name", go to the right
    corner and you should see a little box (just above the up arrow on the
    scroll bar) - click on the box and it will give you several options to
    select - unread, total and size.
    Neon Knight, Jul 6, 2005

  3. SkyPilot

    SkyPilot Guest

    Neon Knight <> pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

    >SkyPilot <> wrote in
    >

    >> So, I really used the mail count in the different folders.
    >>
    >> I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in
    >> Thunderbird and cannot find this feature.
    >>
    >> Am I missing something?

    >At the very top of the folder list where it says "Name", go to the right
    >corner and you should see a little box (just above the up arrow on the
    >scroll bar) - click on the box and it will give you several options to
    >select - unread, total and size.

    Noen,

    Gesh, if i'd been a snake .....................

    Tks

    SkyPilot, Jul 6, 2005