    Eudora for e-mail, when using Internet Explorer as the browser?
    Would some other e-mail program be better (*NOT* Outlook or Outlook
    Express)?

    Robert Baer, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Robert Baer

    GTS Guest

    No problem at all.

    --

    GTS, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Robert Baer

    ric Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:

    > Would there be any configuration "gotchas" to allow the use of (say)
    > Eudora for e-mail, when using Internet Explorer as the browser?
    > Would some other e-mail program be better (*NOT* Outlook or Outlook
    > Express)?

    I use Netscape Messenger for email and newsgroups, but have IE running
    for browsing (because of growing compatibility issues with my version
    of Navigator.) I have experienced no "gotchas."

    ric, Apr 25, 2004
  4. Robert Baer

    Robert Baer Guest

    ric wrote:

    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >
    > > Would there be any configuration "gotchas" to allow the use of (say)
    > > Eudora for e-mail, when using Internet Explorer as the browser?
    > > Would some other e-mail program be better (*NOT* Outlook or Outlook
    > > Express)?

    > I use Netscape Messenger for email and newsgroups, but have IE running
    > for browsing (because of growing compatibility issues with my version
    > of Navigator.) I have experienced no "gotchas."

    I thank both of you for your reply and information.
    Accordingly, i will get the full supported version - to help in
    fending off virii.

    Robert Baer, Apr 25, 2004