    How do I stop an e.mail sending a copy of it's self as an attachment?
    I'm using Windows 98.
    Thanks.

    Janey, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Janey

    Adam Spicer Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Janey wrote:
    > Hi,
    > How do I stop an e.mail sending a copy of it's self as an attachment?
    > I'm using Windows 98.
    > Thanks.

    Test

    Adam Spicer, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Janey

    PK Guest

    "Janey" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > How do I stop an e.mail sending a copy of it's self as an attachment?
    > I'm using Windows 98.
    > Thanks.

    If you are using the same version Outlook Express as I am, you go to
    tools, options, send, and uncheck "include messages in reply"

    Use positive transference to find similar in other versions or other
    email clients.

    --

    PK

    In the real usenet