    send me an e-mail with my MCP ID and access to the MCP website, but i never
    recived anything..

    How long does this normally take?
    Steffen Brandsborg Jensen, Sep 19, 2008

  2. Steffen Brandsborg Jensen

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Up to a week. If you don't have it after a week go retake the exam. NO
    JUST KIDDING... Call the testing centre.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Windows Server Customer Experience
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Sep 19, 2008

  3. "Montreal_MCT" <> wrote in message

    > Up to a week. If you don't have it after a week go retake the exam. NO
    > JUST KIDDING... Call the testing centre.

    > Mitch Garvis
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server Customer Experience
    > http://garvis.ca/blogs
    >
    > "Steffen Brandsborg Jensen" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I passed my first MCP exam 27.08.2008, and i was told that Microsoft will
    > > send me an e-mail with my MCP ID and access to the MCP website, but i
    > > never recived anything..
    > >
    > > How long does this normally take?

    Now see, that's comedy! Check your SPAM folder first. :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com
    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 20, 2008