    jiwan singh Guest

    Can out look express have more than one e-mail address? If it can , will any
    body show me , how to create 2nd one?

    jiwan singh, May 28, 2009

  2. "jiwan singh" <> wrote in message
    news:HvxTl.17720$...
    > Can out look express have more than one e-mail address? If it can , will
    > any body show me , how to create 2nd one?

    Click on TOOLS>ACCOUNTS>MAIL>ADD and fill in the blanks in the wizzard that
    comes up.

    I have at least six accounts that I get through OE. Some of them are Yahoo
    accounts.
    Jeff Strickland, May 28, 2009

  3. jiwan singh

    gnu / linux Guest

    gnu / linux, May 31, 2009
  4. jiwan singh

    WebWalker Guest

    jiwan singh wrote:
    > Can out look express have more than one e-mail address? If it can , will any
    > body show me , how to create 2nd one?

    If you talking about create (or adding) the second email account/address
    like for example ""

    If your answer is yes, then you need to access your mail/webhost
    provider CPanelX (for domain "sbcglobal.net") to create the additional
    email account/address.

    --

    WebWalker

    Free webhosting : http://www.000webhost.com/85712.html