    EXPRESS????????

    MANY THANKS AND REGARDS

    RAM ANANTHRAMAN

    Ram Ananthraman, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Ram Ananthraman

    Steve P Guest

    "Ram Ananthraman" <> wrote in message
    news:d1ce51$9n6$...
    >I AM NOT ABLE TO READ ANY OF THE INBOX MESSAGES NOR CAN I SEND A MESSAGE.
    >I GET THE MESSAGE I HAVE CROSSED THE CAPACITY AND 'FORBIDDEN' ACCESS DENIED
    >BY ACCESS CONTROL LIST.
    >
    > CAN ANYBODY HELP ME SO THAT I CAN CARRY ON WITH LIFE ON THE OUTLOOK
    > EXPRESS????????
    >
    > MANY THANKS AND REGARDS
    >
    > RAM ANANTHRAMAN

    Could it be that you caps lock is stuck?

    Steve P, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Ram Ananthraman

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ram Ananthraman composed the following;:
    > I AM NOT ABLE TO READ ANY OF THE INBOX MESSAGES NOR CAN I SEND A
    > MESSAGE. I GET THE MESSAGE I HAVE CROSSED THE CAPACITY AND
    > 'FORBIDDEN' ACCESS DENIED BY ACCESS CONTROL LIST.
    >
    > CAN ANYBODY HELP ME SO THAT I CAN CARRY ON WITH LIFE ON THE OUTLOOK
    > EXPRESS????????

    No. You must help yourself, as that is the only true way to the OUTLOOK
    EXPRESS train of enlightenment.

    A good start would be to ask a coherent question ... ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

    Paul - xxx, Mar 17, 2005
  4. Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Ram Ananthraman composed the following;:
    >> I AM NOT ABLE TO READ ANY OF THE INBOX MESSAGES NOR CAN I SEND A
    >> MESSAGE. I GET THE MESSAGE I HAVE CROSSED THE CAPACITY AND
    >> 'FORBIDDEN' ACCESS DENIED BY ACCESS CONTROL LIST.

    >> CAN ANYBODY HELP ME SO THAT I CAN CARRY ON WITH LIFE ON THE OUTLOOK
    >> EXPRESS????????

    > No. You must help yourself, as that is the only true way to the OUTLOOK
    > EXPRESS train of enlightenment.

    > A good start would be to ask a coherent question ... ;)

    And a good coherent question might be, "How do I turn off my caps
    lock?" :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 17, 2005
  5. Ram Ananthraman

    DC Guest

    http://vancouver-webpages.com/nnq/ncaps.html