    SQL, ...) for Microsoft Partners?

    There is the same for Office on http://office.microsoft.com/

    bye david
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9zZW5iZXJnIERhdmlk?=, Aug 2, 2007

  2. I would encourage you to investigate Microsoft's partner portal at
    https://partner.microsoft.com/global/30000104

    Also, please talk to your company's listed partner account administrators in
    order to get more information on how your passport account and MCP ID may be
    associated with your partner relationship to gain access to your partner
    resources and contribute to your company certification status.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Thank you,

    bye d

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9zZW5iZXJnIERhdmlk?=, Aug 3, 2007