    and was wondering if anyone has taken one. If so, how are they and is it
    worth it as oppose to maybe turbocert?

    Thanks

    Sheridia, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Sheridia

    test Guest

    well the one for 272 is free why not try it?

    test, Jun 28, 2006

  3. Sheridia

    Sheridia Guest

    thank you for responding.

    I didn't see where it was free.....you either buy two for the price of
    one...or buy each one individually. Either way you will have to make a
    purchase and before I purchased it, I wanted to see if others had and how
    they feel about it.

    Thank You though.

    Sheridia, Jun 28, 2006
  4. On http://www.microsoft.com/mcdst you have a link about free training

    Henrik Johansson, Jun 29, 2006
  5. Sheridia

    Alexandre Guest

    Hello Sheridia,
    It is alwais a good oportunitie to have Microsoft Curses.
    Regards
    --
    Alexandrebrazil

    Alexandre, Jun 29, 2006
  6. Sheridia

    Sheridia Guest

    Hello Alexandre....I agree with your accessment. But just trying to get a
    different prospective.

    Thanks for you response

    Sheridia, Jun 29, 2006
  7. Sheridia

    test Guest

    I have looked at the free training and it is good in design but it is not
    large or detailed enough to help you pass the 271 or 272

    test, Jul 6, 2006
  8. Sheridia

    Sheridia Guest

    Test and everyone thanks for the replys.

    The free one that is talked about I think that is for a quick
    overview/review to help you when you feel you are ready to take the
    exams....that is the way I see it. But, I actually purchased the E-learning
    Course (it was a 2 for 1 deal) so I couldn't pass it up. I actually like the
    format and it has an ABUNDANCE of information including labs and
    simulations.....

    Sheridia, Jul 6, 2006