    shorter subscriptons for less cost?

    Thanks,
    Mike

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Aug 7, 2007

  2. Good day, Mike!

    The subscription term you are seeing is for the specific content you are
    interested in. Each e-learning subscription has an associated pricepoint and
    subscription length. For example, if you look at some other course, it may
    only be $99 and may be valid for a year...

    Some new beta content, etc, is sometimes also made availible free. Please
    keep in mind that you are targeting some material which is out, has been
    solid for quite some time. Thus, Microsoft is at the point now where they
    are using the full price point and recouping the cost of development, working
    towards profitability on this particular e-learning.

    Is this e-learning something that you could get your work to pay for?

    If not, examine the cost of the training and thec ertification against the
    revenue which you could potentially be gaining. I would bet that the cost to
    potential attributable income balance would justify paying the money.

    At any rate, if you find this e-learning to be a little bit on the expensive
    side, have you examined some of the MSDN resources to go subject by subject?
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Aug 9, 2007