E-learning sloooowww with occasional errors!?!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Lee Wilkie, Sep 7, 2007.

  1. Lee Wilkie

    Lee Wilkie Guest

    Hi All,

    This probably isn't the correct place to ask this question but is anyone
    else having trouble using their online e-learning course material at the
    moment?

    I purchased a course a month or so ago and it was fine (although a little
    slow) but it's been painfull for the last week or so.

    MS have put a maintenance message at the top of the site that is a couple of
    days old now so whether or not the work is still ongoing - does anyone
    know?!?

    What are your current experiences?

    Thanks for your help,

    Lee
    Lee Wilkie, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Hello Lee,

    The same here: An error occurred while processing your request. Please try
    again later. This is the 3e day in a row.
    I wroten an email to Microsoft and got the following answer:
    Dear Sir or Madam

    Thank you for your query regarding the Microsoft Certified Professional
    Program. Due to the current high demand, delays in processing your queries
    may occur. We will take care of your request as soon as possible.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Regards Peter

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgdmFuIGRlciBMYWFyc2U=?=, Sep 13, 2007

  3. On 9/13/2007 between 10am and 12 Noon (PST) we are performing planned
    maintenance to the MS Learning Manager. During this time access to the MS
    Learning Manager will available but there may be some site slowness or issues
    during sign-in. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

    Maybe it wil work tomorrow?

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgdmFuIGRlciBMYWFyc2U=?=, Sep 13, 2007