    classroom instruction/hands-on, I can only afford to take the E-learning
    courses. Has anyone taken any of these and how would you rate them? I have a
    couple of CompTIA certifications. Please be honest.
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Apr 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am planning on earning the MCSE this summer. While I would love to have
    > classroom instruction/hands-on, I can only afford to take the E-learning
    > courses. Has anyone taken any of these and how would you rate them? I have
    > couple of CompTIA certifications. Please be honest.

    I'm sorry, but I am currently unable to be honest.

    Let me know if you're interested in a dishonest reply.

    Oh, dang, I was being honest just now!

    Nevermind.
    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Consultant Guest

    to be honest, just go to the ms technet site, there are enough white papers
    to get you certified

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >I am planning on earning the MCSE this summer. While I would love to have
    > classroom instruction/hands-on, I can only afford to take the E-learning
    > courses. Has anyone taken any of these and how would you rate them? I have
    > couple of CompTIA certifications. Please be honest.

    I believe your subject line should have an OT: preceding it as my
    intelligence and literacy would be an off topic subject for this NG. Also,
    personal attacks are frowned upon by MS. Finally , it is CBIC not CIBC.
    Thanks for playing.
    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > to be honest, just go to the ms technet site, there are enough white
    > papers to get you certified

    That doesn't answer his question either. He's gonna pick on you next.
    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Consultant Guest

    i wish him luck

    Consultant, Apr 3, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> to be honest, just go to the ms technet site, there are enough white
    >> papers to get you certified
    >>

    > That doesn't answer his question either. He's gonna pick on you next.

    No way. I say he bites my hook next.
    Frisbee®, Apr 3, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> to be honest, just go to the ms technet site, there are enough white
    >> papers to get you certified
    >>

    >That doesn't answer his question either. He's gonna pick on you next.

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007