    Microsoft? And have you passed the exam? Some are half
    price and would be nice to take if I could study from work
    when it is slow.

    Hikmer, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Hikmer

    Guest

    Hi,
    I have not taken the Microsoft courses, but I used Microsoft press
    books and uCertify exam simulations and they were really helpful in my
    preparations.

    , Apr 6, 2005

  4. Hikmer

    Guest

    Hi,

    I have not taken the Microsoft course, but I used the Microsoft Press
    books and uCertify exam simulations by http://www.ucertify.com and they
    were really helpful.

    , Apr 6, 2005