    classroom instruction/hands-on, I can only afford to take the E-learning
    courses. Has anyone taken any of these and how would you rate them? I have a
    couple of CompTIA certifications. Please be honest.
    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Apr 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am planning on earning the MCSE this summer. While I would love to have
    > classroom instruction/hands-on, I can only afford to take the E-learning
    > courses. Has anyone taken any of these and how would you rate them? I have
    > couple of CompTIA certifications. Please be honest.

    Honestly, if you are paying for it yourself don't waste your money. What do
    you hope to gain by getting your MCSE? an IT job? a raise from your current
    IT job? the title of MCSE?
    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007

  3. You did not answer the question and it was not rhetorical.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Apr 3, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > You did not answer the question

    You're right, I didn't.
    CBIC, Apr 3, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    but he was being honest.

    >You did not answer the question and it was not rhetorical.
    >
    >"CBIC wrote:
    > Honestly, if you are paying for it yourself don't waste your money. What do
    >you hope to gain by getting your MCSE? an IT job? a raise from your current
    > IT job? the title of MCSE?"

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 3, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

    it TECH Guest

    i was lucky enough to get a classroom instruction on my mcse with a lecture
    as well. after searching around for training i found out that this local
    college done the mcse training course for under a grand £1000 so i went for
    it, got the training, e-learning courses, first attempt for each exam, a
    copy of windows xp pro, a copy of windows 2003 ent, and virtual machine
    2004. all included.!
    Nice

    it TECH, Apr 4, 2007